Raspberry Mojito – How to make the fruity cocktail at home
The Mojito is a real classic among the cocktails, and its days as an insider tip are long gone. Quite the opposite is true for the fruity version of the Mojito – the raspberry mojito!
The combination of delicious raspberries, sour lime juice, sugar, rum, fresh mint, and lemonade will be well-received by any guests. This cocktail is the right choice when you want something summery and sweet. Because the Raspberry Mojito is not only a visual highlight, it also tastes delicious.
- 1 lime
- 4 raspberries fresh
- 1 tbsp. brown sugar
- 5 cl white rum
- lemonade or soda water to fill up the glass
- some mint fresh
- some ice cubes
- a few frozen raspberries for serving
- Wash the lime, cut in half, and squeeze about 2 cl of juice from one half. Cut the other half into wedges.
- Wash raspberries and mint and pat dry.
- Put raspberries and mint into the glass. Add lime juice and sugar and use a muddler or fork to mash the ingredients.
- Then pour the rum into the glass and fill it with the lemonade or soda water. Finally, add the ice cubes and lime wedges to the glass.
- Garnish with raspberries or mint, depending on preference.
- It doesn’t always have to be raspberries! The fruity component can be changed depending on preference and season. Frozen berries fit particularly well in the summer because they have a cooling effect.
- You can also experiment a bit with the rum. The amount stays the same, only the type of rum changes. Dark rum, for example, makes the raspberry mojito taste stronger.