Virgin Strawberry Daiquiri Non-alcoholic strawberry cocktail
A refreshing Virgin Strawberry Daiquiri made with fresh strawberries and a hint of sugar. It simply tastes like summer. Perfect for a relaxing day at the pool or beach.
This Virgin Daiquiri with strawberries is also alcohol-free, as the “Virgin” in the name suggests. This cocktail is perfect for a children’s birthday party or a family evening.
Virgin Strawberry Daiquiri
What's better than sitting by the pool sipping a cold non-alcoholic strawberry daiquiri? It's simple. Nothing, really.Print Save for later
Servings: 1 Cocktail
- 100 g strawberries hulled
- 1 tbsp. white cane sugar
- 1 tbsp. lemon juice
- lemonade chilled
- 4 ice cubes
- Clean the strawberries and purée all but a few (for decoration) in a blender.
- Add the rest of the ingredients, except for the ice cubes, and blend.
- Now pour everything together with the ice cubes into glasses.
- Decorate with the remaining strawberries and enjoy.
Serving: 1Cocktail | Calories: 165kcal | Carbohydrates: 42g | Protein: 1g | Fat: 1g | Sugar: 38g
Have you tried the cocktail?Share it with us on Instagram by tagging us! @Alcipedia or with the hashtag #Alcipedia!
My tip for the perfect Virgin Strawberry Daiquiri
I always recommend using fresh strawberries, as long as it’s possible. They simply taste the best.
Optionally, you can also add a bit of lime juice or orange juice to the ingredients. This makes it even more refreshing.