A refreshing gin and tonic cocktail — Strawberry gin and tonic
How about a delicious and refreshing gin and tonic with strawberries? Sounds good right? Cocktails are perfect as a delicious refreshment, especially during the summer. Most of the classics are unfortunately not really fitting for that.
That’s why we’re making one of my personal refreshing classics today. A strawberry gin and tonic cocktail. Prepared with a good amount of crushed ice and some optional basil or mint. Super refreshing and quick to prepare.
Gin and tonic cocktail with strawberries
- 4 cl strawberry syrup
- 8 cl gin
- 36 cl tonic water
- 4 handful strawberry ice cubes
- 4 squirts lemon juice
- some basil
- Wash the strawberries and remove the stem/leaves.
- Fill the ice cubes or crushed ice into the glasses.
- Cut the strawberries, except for a few, and put them into the glass.
- Now pour in the strawberry syrup, lemon juice and the gin.
- Top everything with tonic water and serve with a strawberry and some basil.
I’d say it’s best to just try this delicious strawberry cocktail yourself and see how you like it!